The Management Board of PCC Intermodal S.A. (the “Company”) hereby informs that Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders PCC Intermodal on 17 November 2016 decided to recall Mr. Artur Jędrzejewski as a Member of Supervisory Board.
In place of Mr Jędrzejewski, Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders PCC Intermodal nominate Mr. Mieczysław Olender as a Member Of Supervisory Board.
Mieczysław Olender graduated:
- 1976 – AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow (Master of science, Engineer in Control Engineering)
- 1983 – Postgraduate studies of organization and management
- 1991 – Cracow University of Economics (Master of science in economics)
- 1991 – Course for candidates for the Supervisory Boards
- 1992/1993 – Katowice School Managers (one year course).
Recently, Mr. Olender held the following positions:
- 1985 – 1997 – Chemi-Erg Sp. z o. o.; Vicepresident, Chief Specialist of Economics
- 1991 – 1993 – Zakłady mechaniczne „Zamet” S.A.; Member of the Board,
- 1993 – 1996 – Chem Trans Logistic Sp. z o. o.; CEO,
- 1996 – 2001 – Chem Trans Logistic Holding Polska S.A.; Vicepresident,
- 2001 – 2003 – Kopalnia Piasku „Kotlarnia”; CEO,
- 2001 – 2010 – DB Schenker Rail Polska S.A.; CEO, Managing Director,
- 2011 – 2012 – Track Tec S.A.; Vicepresident,
- 2012 – 2013 – Track Tec Koltram Sp. z o. o.; CEO.
Mr. Mieczysław Olender is not engaged in any competitive activity with Company’s activity, does not participate in any competitive company as a partner in civil law partnership, or in private company, or as a member of the authorities of any corporation. He is not engaged in any in another competitive legal person as a member of the authorities. Mr. Olender is not listed in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained pursuant to act concerning Polish Court Register.
Legal ground: § 5 section 1 point 21, 22 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance dated February 19, 2009 on current and periodic information published by issuers of securities and on conditions under which such information may be recognized as being equivalent to information required by the regulations of law of a state which is not a member state.