Intermodal Container Yard
Basic technical parameters:
- total area: 63 hectares, including intermodal terminal and logistics center
- operational area of the intermodal terminal: over 20 hectares
- warehouse and production areas
- annual handling capacity of terminal: over 1 million TEU
- storage capacity of terminal: 20.000 TEU
- railway sidings supported by reachstackers and gantry cranes
- workshop for repair and restoration of containers
- current connections for reefers and isotherms
- customs agencies, forwarders
Intermodal Container Yard:
Intermodal Container Yard, dry port, is a modern facility which allows efficient cargo handling operations and optimization of supply chain. ICY will be located in Zajączkowo Tczewskie (Pomorskie Province), as a background for Tricity’s (Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot) marine terminals.
Investment will improve transport accessibility of Pomorskie Province and allow Gdansk and Gdynia to be more competitive ports on Baltic Sea.